Posted February 20, 2019
- The Grainger Scholars Award is given annually in Spring
- $7,500 for Junior Undergraduates who are entering their senior year
- $10,000 for current co-terminal students or students entering the Masters or PhD programs.
- Eligible students must have a concentration in energy sources and systems, especially electric power.
- US Citizen
- Major or concentration in electric power or energy sources and systems.
- GPA > 3.0
Applications due: March 15, 2019
More information at: https://ecse.rpi.edu/news/grainger-scholars