ECSE’s Co-Terminal program is open to current ECSE undergraduates who have completed a minimum of 90 credits; these may include AP credits, transfer credits and courses in progress. Co-terminal students must complete all BS requirements and graduate within 8 semesters, at which point their status will change to graduate. Rensselaer undergraduate scholarships and grants will be extended for up to 2 semesters of graduate study.
To be considered for the ECSE Co-Terminal program you must:
- Have completed 90 credits with a minimum 3.5 GPA
- Submit the application with all sections completed and signed by your undergraduate advisor, accompanied by the following materials:
- Completed Master’s Plan of Study
- Co-Terminal Planner appropriate for your plan
- 2 letters of recommendation
- CAPP report
- Well-written Statement of Background and Goals
The GRE exam is not required.
ECSE students interested in applying must pick up an application packet from JEC 6012. All documents must be returned to JEC 6012 for review. Applicants will be notified once a decision has been made.
- Official RPI Plan of Study Form: PDF or DOC
- ECSE Co-Terminal Planners:
Deadline to apply
- October 1st for spring
- April 1st for fall
Late applications will not be accepted.
- Ms. Priscilla Magilligan, Graduate Program Secretary
- Professor Partha Dutta, Master’s Program Director
- Ms. Leslie D. Davis, Graduate Program Administrator