*Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make inquiries about the program.
Webinar of our ECSE Graduate Council with Graduate Admissions:
Webinar with an ECSE Graduate Program Director and Graduate Admissions:
Where could you end up?!
Click here to find just a small selection of our graduates and where they ended up. This could be you in the future!
*Details below are from our virtual event to welcome the Fall 2020 admitted students, but may be of interest to admits or prospective students of other semesters.
Friday, March 20th, 2020
9:30 AM-11:00 AM: Interactive ECSE Department Faculty Research Areas
9:30 - 9:32: Brief Welcome by Hussein Abouzeid
9:30 - 9:40: ECSE Overview with Partha Dutta
9:40 - 9:47: Luigi Vanfretti
9:47 – 9:54: Derya Malak
9:54 - 10:01: Mona Hella
10:01 – 10:08: Agung Julius
10:08 - 10:15: Qiang Ji
10:15 - 10:22: Ali Tajer
10:22-10:29: Shayla Sawyer
10:29 – 10:36: Hussein Abouzeid
10:36 – 10:43: Tianyi Chen
Throughout the Day:
- One-on-One Meetings with Individual Faculty (by appointment)
- E-Tours of Various Labs will be available online
4:00-5:30 PM: Interactive Poster Session
Moderated by Muhammad Waleed Mansha,
President, ECSE Graduate Student Council.
- Kimberly Oakes: "Large load transport using weak, flexible joint manipulators"
- Sean Thammakhoune: “Deep Learning for Synthetic Apreture Radar Imaging”
- Devavrat Jivani: "Enabling human-machine co-existence using depth sensors”
- Ruixuan Yan: “SwarmSTL Inference for Swarm Behavior Analysis”
- Arpan Mukherjee: “Active Learning for Sequential Estimation over Networks”
- Asif Chowdhury: “Integrated Circuit Time of Flight Sensors”
- Alex Elias: “Advanced Control for Robotic Deep Rolling”
- Gourav Saha: “Economics of Multi-Tiered Spectrum Sharing”
- Yu Wang: “Security and Privacy Concerns of Content Network”
- Asif Chowdhury: "Smart Sensors for Convenience and Comfort"